Ol' Wild West Fest
Set at historic Fort Missoula in Missoula, MT, visitors to the Ol’ Wild West Fest will be stepping back in history to a time when every man carried a gun, cooking involved a wood stove (or open fire) and community gatherings embraced dancing!
For the full schedule - click here. Everything kicks off at 12:00 pm Friday with special activities geared to the kids. Friday Hours: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm Saturday Hours: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm.
Gate Fees: While this is an all-volunteer run event, Ol’ Wild West Fest still has to pay for advertising, equipment rentals, etc. As such, there is a small fee for admittance. However, kids under 12 are always FREE!
Friday $3.00 per person, Saturday, $5.00 per person (12 yrs and older). Weekend packages are $10.00 and include admittance to the Grande Ball (on Saturday).
- Spinning and Rope Making
- Cowboy Poetry
- Fashion Show (period clothing/reproductions)
- Food Available
- Gold Panning
- Pony Rides (small fee may apply)
- Horseback Archery Shooting
- Horse drawn wagon/cart demonstrations
- Grande Ball (download flyer)
- Native American displays
- Quilt Show
- Kids Craft Corner
- Trick Roping
- Vendors (registration form)
- And much more....we'll be adding events to the schedule as confirmations are received!